Terms of ServiceSquashBall:
Community Code of conduct:
Membership to SquashBall is conditional upon the suspensive condition that the member complies with the following terms of conduct at all times. By signing-up to SquashBall the member warrants that:
1. The information provided by the member is true.
2. The member is a bone fide stakeholder in the squash Community.
3. The member joins for the purposes of squash related business and community networking, collaboration with squash industry stakeholders and sharing of squash community information only.
4. The member will not at any time imitate or copy any component part of SquashBall
5. The member will not, whether directly or indirectly, do anything or conspire to do anything to harm the reputation of SquashBall, nor will the member do anything to entice members away from SquashBall or alter a relationship with SquashBall.
2. Content and content policy:
1. The member acknowledges that SquashBall is a public media and that the laws of inter alia, copyright, defamation, privacy and confidentiality apply. The member acknowledges that the member will be responsible and accountable to any party for any action related to a breach of the law in this regard and absolves SquashBall from any responsibility related to any form of content posted to SquashBall by the member.
2. Members agree to use the community blog, communication and discussion and forum functions to regularly post opinion or information that is relevant to the squash community that will meaningfully inform or add value for the member community.
3. Members may use SquashBall to legitimately request information, assistance or help from the SquashBall community.
4. Members may not post events, text, video, photo or audio content that would not be deemed by the community to be relevant or meaningful to the squash community.
5. Members may not exploit SquashBall to post explicitly commercial advertising or promotions to the community. [Where profile holders wish to advertise to the SquashBall Community – please contact SquashBall for Ad option rates.]
6. Members may not use SquashBall to ‘spam’ members. [Spam means the posting of unsolicited messages or communications to individual member profile pages that promotes products or services or messages or communications that do not qualify as Community relevant.]
7. The Community Administrator reserves the express right to moderate or delete content that contravenes the content policy component of the code of conduct.
3. Respect :
1. Members will treat all other members with dignity and respect at all times. While differing points of view and debate are welcomed, members agree to differ and debate in a professional, respectful manner.
2. Members will respect the privacy of other members and will not do anything to breach or compromise member privacy.
3. Members will not harass or encourage harassment of another member.
4. Members will not post events, text, video, photo or audio content that may generally be deemed to be offensive to the community. This includes content that promotes, or that may result in, politicisation, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
5. Members will not “group/forum-crash” with malicious or commercial intent. [Group-crash means the posting of content in conflict with the author of a group or the purpose of a group.]
4. Honesty :
1. Members may not create an alias or anonymous profile
2. Members will not create more than one profile.
3. Members will not impersonate another member, celebrity, or otherwise falsely represent themselves.
4. Members will not create "trolling" posts. [Trolling posts mean deliberately posting false or provocative information in order to elicit responses from people who would not respond if they knew the true motivation behind the post.]
5. Privacy :
1. Members will respect the privacy of the community and its fellow members.
2. Members will not use the site to obtain personal, identifiable information with the intent to solicit, sell or distribute unsolicited advertising or promotional offers.
3. Members will also not engage in "friend spam" (Friend Spam means amassing a large number of colleagues linked to a profile for the purposes of distributing unsolicited messages or promotions to the private network.)
6. Procedure: To maintain the integrity of the SquashBall Community the SquashBall Community Administrator will apply the following procedures to breaches of member conduct where appropriate:
1. First Warning - A first warning will be issued to any member in breach of the Community Code of Conduct.
2. Second warning. A second warning will be issued to a repeat breach of the Community Code of Conduct.
3. Ban. Serious breaches of the Community Code of Conduct may result in an immediate member ban at the discretion of the SquashBall Community administrator. A ban may also occur if a member repeatedly breaches the Community Code of Conduct or if a member fails to remedy a breach within 24 hours of a notice to do.
4. Bans may occur without notice.
8. Community regulation:
1. The members agree to assist the SquashBall Community to self-regulate the Community Code of Conduct. The member will report any transgressions to the Community Code of Conduct to the SquashBall Administrator’s page and should contain the following information: 1. An identification of the offending member.
2. A brief description of the breach.
3. An identification to clarify which part of the Community Code of Conduct was breached. Where possible, include a link to, or a copy of, the content that contains the violation to the code.
9. Own risk and limitation of Liability:
1. Members agree to sign-up to the community and make use of the community network and systems entirely at own risk.
2. SquashBall makes no representations regarding the use or continued access to SquashBall or an ability to protect brand, reputation, data or content.
3. Members agree that SquashBall will not be liable to any Member, person or entity for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses whatsoever. (This condition applies even if Squash has been advised by a member of the possibility of such damages occurring)
4. SquashBall will not be obliged to take any form of legal action against any party arising through the membership to the community or use of the community systems.